Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Selfie Scrapbook | Part 1

If you are playing along with Jennifer from Sunlight & Air, you know all about the mini album project #myselfiescrapbook.  If not, you may want to head over the her blog.  You can read the first post with the prompts I am showing here

I went back and forth between using a 4x4 album or the details mini album from a class at Studio Calico I didn't have time to work on last month, and the 4x4 won out.  It was just easier!







You can see more of my posts for this project on Instagram!  @littlelammco


And here are some of Mandy Elliott's pages!  She used a fun mix of my goodies to make some awesome digital pages!  You can see Mandy's blog here.  And be sure to check out her post on Jen's blog with more on her digital pages.  She even used her mobile to make some of them!






I also have a couple freebies for the #myselfiscrapbook mini album!  I made templates in 4x4 and 6x4, along with a set of PNGs you can use on you mobile phone.  You can find the PNGs here and click on the template previews to get them.










6 comments:

  1. Love your album! It's adorable! The gold is just so pretty and I adore your brush scripts over the photos!

    Thank you for sharing my spreads also! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your pages Mandy!! Thank you. I will just have to make more gold goodies for you!

      Delete
  2. love your mini..thank you so much for the freebie...love it to
    gwadatiti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages and your album is coming along great. I think my favorite is the "what you carry" picture with Ian, lol

    ReplyDelete